GET YOUR MEDICAL WIG COVERED BY INSURANCE
We now offer our clients the service of filing your medical wig insurance claim directly with your insurance carrier. Most insurance companies cover some or all of the expenses for a medical wig or medical topper. The process is simple and convenient.
YOUR MEDICAL WIG CAN BE COVERED BY INSURANCE FOR THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL CONDITIONS:
- Alopecia hair loss
- Cancer-related hair loss
- Chemotherapy-related hair loss
- Kidney disease-related hair loss
- Radiation-related hair loss
- Thyroid-related hair loss
- Certain scalp infections
- Certain medications for medical conditions, such as high blood pressure and heart problems
We are an in-network provider for cranial prosthesis, the medical term for wigs. To assist more individuals with hair loss, regain their confidence, and reclaim a sense of self.
We work hard to provide the highest quality care for you. We will attempt to verify that your coverage is valid at the time of your application. We view your insurance coverage as a contract between the insurance company and our client, with Intriguing Hair as the liaison. After verifying the benefits with you, our client, we will start the process. We will file with your insurance company to get a pre-approval. Once they have fully approved you for a Medical wig, we will schedule you for your Medical Wig Consultation. This can be done in person or thru video conferencing if your unable to visit our location.
- 1) We will require a copy of your prescription, including any medical records that you may have stating your diagnosis.
- 2) We will need a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- 3) We will need a copy of your Driver’s License.
Our secured E-Fax is: 800-817-7414